With a textured handle that locks into your grip, the Sharkbelly folder is big enough to handle nearly any job, yet small enough to stay out of the way. The modified sheepsfoot blade excels at daily tasks, and is one of the most practical blade shapes available.
- Sharkskin textured handle offers a solid, confident grip.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Slim design carries well.
- Time-tested lockback design provides an extra measure of safety.
- Pocket clip is set up for right-handed tip-down carry.
- Wired pocket clip is easy on pocket edges.
- Lanyard loop gives you carrying options.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Handle material||Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN)|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||19.6cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|