Tipping the scales at a barely noticeable 28g, the US1 is light enough to forget you have it, but big enough to be useful when you need it.
- Textured rubber handle inserts and jimping offer a solid, confident grip.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Slim design carries well.
- Time-tested lockback design provides an extra measure of safety.
- Lanyard loop gives you carrying options.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||8.9cm|
|Knife length (open)||15.4cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|