The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt Pullover - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
What's today's mission? Toss on this quilted mid-layer and tackle whatever's on your list. Stretchy, wind-resistant fabric lets you move freely as you break trail or reach for the next hold, and quilted insulation keeps you toasty without letting you overheat. Thumbholes and a quarter-length snap let you cover up when the winds are howling, or vent heat when the weather warms up.
- Face fabric is stretchy and wind-resistant lightweight soft shell with a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Lined with cozy brushed polyester knit that's soft on skin.
- Quilted Heatseeker synthetic insulation retains warmth.
- 1/4 length snap placket lets you button up when it's chilly or open up for venting.
- Side seam handwarmer pockets.
- Stretch-knit cuffs have thumbholes so they stay in place.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.