New Balance Lynx Tights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Don't let anything slow you down. These run tights combine different fabrics to keep you warm and dry up top while venting excess heat on the lower legs. NB Dry technology moves moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable when the intensity picks up.
- Midweight main fabric keeps you warm in cold temps and a DWR finish sheds light rain.
- Legs are lightweight knit with mesh sections for additional breathability.
- NB Dry technology wicks sweat to keep you dry and chafe-free.
- Wide elastic waistband with internal drawcord keeps tights in place.
- Ankle zips for easy on-and-off.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.