Heavyweight socks with extra cushion for long days in harsh conditions. Fine guage merino provides warmth and comfort on extra-cold and extra-long adventures.
- Made of high-density knit merino wool with nylon and spandex for durability and fit.
- True seamless construction makes them irresistibly comfortable.
- Super-thick cushioning underfoot for comfort in hiking or mountaineering boots.
- Extra-heavy terry-loop construction adds layers of warmth.
- Darn Tough sources their wool from non-mulesed sheep.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|