Built as a super-durable drysuit that you can comfortably wear all-day long, the Mustang Survival Hudson Drysuit will be the piece of gear you never go paddling without. As a testament to the MarineSpec BP fabric's durability, the "BP" stands for "bomb proof." 4-layer waterproof-breathable material stands up well to abrasion, UV and salt-water resistance. Getting in and out of this suit is easy, even when you're on solo adventures. The zipper placement allow you to finish zipping it up without needing to be an acrobat. Since the zipper finishes at the hips, there's no need to add a second zipper for nature breaks.
- Made of waterproof-breathable and durable MarineSpec™ BP fabric for excellent protection from the elements.
- Neck seal can be worn loose when paddling, and then tightened with just one hand for immersion.
- Waterproof YKK® Aquaseal zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper.
- Internal suspenders balance suit weight for the best fit and comfort.
- Watertight zippered pockets on sleeve and thigh.
- Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs for custom fit.
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment.
- Lightweight moulded knee pads stay put with adjustment tabs.
- Reinforced sock soles can handle extra wear.
- External hanging loop for easy drying.