The Røthe Parka features a water-resistant shell material, and excellent coverage for the cold. A shaped fit and quilted baffles add warmth without cold spots. The deep hood can pulled over a hat and the front collar can be battened down when the wind pickls up. Super-sleek, highly functional and ready for deep winter days.
- Outer surface uses Rudolf Bionic Finish® ECO. A sustainable and fluorine-free durable water repellent treatment
- Insulated with a 60% down, 40% feather mix for reliable warmth.
- Snap front collar.
- Large fixed hood is insulated and works as a cowl neck when down.
- Reinforced shoulders add durability.
- Deep front pockets fit hat, gloves and your phone. Secure inner pocket.
- Wrist gaiters prevent drafts.
- Zippers at side hem for sitting and striding.
- Relaxed fit with a dropped hem in back to add warmth when seated.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.