New Balance Q Speed Waterproof Anorak - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay on top of your training, even in gloomy weather. Slip on this breathable, weather-protective shell for damp or windy runs and workouts. Back vents and a half-length front zipper ensure you won't overheat as you reach peak output.
- Lightweight polyester fabric with NB Waterproof 2-layer laminate for weather protection.
- Mesh piecing helps move moisture away from skin to keep you dry.
- Fully seam sealed to keep water out.
- Adjustable hood has an elastic back gather to maintain your peripheral vision.
- Back vents release excess heat.
- Half zip lets you customize your venting.
- Reflective detailing keeps you seen.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.