Performance fit for a full day of powder turns. Fine-gauge merino wool provides warmth without bulk and has natural antimicrobial properties. Shin support stitched into mama bear’s face.
- Made of high-density knit merino wool with nylon and spandex for durability and fit.
- All weather performance: Warm in winter, cool enough for spring turns.
- True seamless construction makes them irresistibly comfortable.
- High-density cushioning underfoot and on the shin for comfort in ski boots.
- Darn Tough sources their wool from non-mulesed sheep.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|
|Product sustainability||Responsible wool|