Winter happens everywhere, but there's no need to skip your run. Tackle urban ice and city snow on these weather resistant kicks. With a positively plush midsole, the road-ready shoes are ready to hit the pavement, offering superb cushioning against the concrete and deliverying a smooth ride. With 17 carbide spikes underfoot, there's no need to circumnavigate patches of compact snow or black ice.
- Weather resistant upper with a TPU coating sheds water, snow and mud.
- Seamless upper provides a comfortable and glove-like fit.
- Plush EVA midsole proves light and responsive cushioning throughout your run.
- Roomy toe box allows room for feet to spread on any length of run.
- Ortholite Hybrid® insole is removable and adds another layer of shock absorption.
- Thick tongue is supple for a sock-like fit to reduce pressure points.
- BUGrip outsole features a low profile design that amps up grip with 17 carbide studs.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.