When the weather looks moody, this fearless jacket does you proud. With windproof fabric and waterproof shoulders, it's designed for cool-weather training. The Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve is stretchy and uninsulated, so you can add whatever layers you need for any day of the year. Glove friendly pockets offer frustration-free access to your ride supplies. Rain, wind or cold, none of it stops you from riding.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM® 205 sheds light precipitation.
- GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER® 203 blocks wind.
- Front-facing waterproof panels with taped shoulder seams provide extra rain protection.
- YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap closes smoothly.
- Zippered vent on side of chest lets out excess heat.
- 2 rear drop-in pockets for stashing your extras.
- Pump sleeve for road-side self assistance.
- Dropped tail covers your back from wheel splatter.
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.