Arc'teryx Sabria Shorts - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Lightweight trial shorts that are designed to stretch and move with you. By using a rugged, yet stretchy material, the Sabria shorts are as comfy around camp as they are on tackling bouldering problems. The durable material has a UPF rating of 50+ to protect you from harsh UV during long days under the sun.
- Trim fit wears close to the body without being restrictive.
- Fortius™ DW 1.0 material blends the durability and breathability of nylon with the 4-way stretch of spandex.
- UPF rating of 50+ blocks more than 97% of harsh UV.
- Dual mesh lined, zippered thigh pockets keep snacks and other must-haves close and secure.
- Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under hip belts and harnesses.
- Internal drawcord to cinch in that perfect fit.
- Gusseted crotch offers improved comfort and freedom of movement.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.