With a reliable coaster brake and removable training wheels, this rad ride is a great next step for little kids who have mastered their strider bike, or as a first bike for 4-6 year-olds. Solid components and a high-quality Cannondale alloy frame ensure many years of fun.
- Cannondale alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight and durable with high-quality welds.
- Tapered steel fork for precise steering and forgiving ride feel.
- Single speed drivetrain is easy to use and low maintenance.
- Coaster brake for quick intuitive stops.
- Chainguard protects pants from grease.
- Wide tires with multi-surface tread for a smooth ride.
- Ergonomic saddle and grips.
- Flat pedals with reflectors.
- Included training wheels can be removed tool-free.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Headset||Tange Seiki Integrated|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Comfort|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Coaster brake - Rear|
|Crank + rings||Alu Single Speed|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Rims||Alloy single wall|
|Tires||Innova 16 X 1.95|
|Saddle||Cannondale Kids Comfort|