Cannondale 2020 Kids Trail Single-Speed 16" Bicycle - Children to Youths
- Available prices $320.00
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With a reliable coaster brake and removable training wheels, this rad ride is a great next step for little kids who have mastered their strider bike, or as a first bike for 4-6 year-olds. Solid components and a high-quality Cannondale alloy frame ensure many years of fun.
- Cannondale alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight and durable with high-quality welds.
- Tapered steel fork for precise steering and forgiving ride feel.
- Single speed drivetrain is easy to use and low maintenance.
- Coaster brake for quick intuitive stops.
- Chainguard protects pants from grease.
- Wide tires with multi-surface tread for a smooth ride.
- Ergonomic saddle and grips.
- Flat pedals with reflectors.
- Included training wheels can be removed tool-free.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Headset||Tange Seiki Integrated|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Comfort|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Coaster brake - Rear|
|Crank + rings||Alu Single Speed|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Rims||Alloy single wall|
|Tires||Innova 16 X 1.95|
|Saddle||Cannondale Kids Comfort|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.