Cannondale 2020 Kids Trail Balance Bicycle - Children
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
For kids from 1-3 who are ready for a taste of freedom. This balance bike uses solid components and a high-quality Cannondale frame that's built for many years of fun and successive junior riders.
- Cannondale alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight and durable with high-quality welds.
- Fun lefty fork is unmistakably Cannondale.
- Wide 12-inch tires with multi-surface tread for a smooth ride.
- Adjustable saddle height lets the bike grow with the rider for multiple years.
- Ergonomic saddle and grips.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Comfort|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Rims||Alloy single wall|
|Tires||Innova 12 X 1.75|
|Saddle||Cannondale Kids Comfort|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.