From the company that brought us a stove that can charge your phone – this sleek headlamp weighs next to nothing and won’t take up much room in your pack. The ergonomic head strap is less prone to bouncing when on the move. Micro-USB charging makes it easy to keep your headlamp topped-up and ready to go. An intuitive 1-button control cycles through the modes, from a focused bright white spot, to a wide red light, as well as dimming and strobing in both colours.
- Dimmable red and white lighting modes.
- Red flood light is great for stealth, or reading when everyone else goes to sleep.
- 12-hour brightness memory brings the headlamp back on in the last mode used, after 12-hours the light with start in red.
- Tilt-able light housing lets you aim the light right where you need it.
- 1-button controls are easy to use, with or without gloves.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation.
- Moisture wicking head strap has a reflective strip to help keep you seen.
- IPX4 water proofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Operational temperature range: 45º C to -10º C (low-temperature shut-off protects the battery).
- Micro-USB charging makes it easy to top up your headlamp.
- LED fuel indicator lets you know how much power your battery has left
- In the box: headlamp, micro-USB charging cord and documentation.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||8m|
|Beam distance - high||50m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||40 h|
|Burn time - high||3 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||Yes|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 700mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|