Oboz Sypes Mid Leather B-Dry Hiking Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stay grounded on your way to your favorite lookout. These supportive, mid-height hiking boots are made with sustainable elements, so you feel good about each step, inside and out.
- Nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant Cordura® Aft mesh upper with TPU overlays.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps rain out and lets sweat escape.
- Laces and webbing are made from Repreve® recycled bottles.
- O-Fit insole with Bloom™ foam made from algae biomass.
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole with adaptive cushioning and a nylon shank for stability.
- Bend outsole provides support and traction on the trail.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.