Weighing less than most energy bars, this little light is worth every gram. From early morning trips to the crag to late night camp cooking, the Spot Lite Headlamp has you covered. A smooth dimming feature makes it easy to get that "just right" amount of light. The red lighting mode is great for preserving night vision, not disturbing fellow campers on early-morning starts, and not spooking wildlife. The perforated headband dries quickly and lets your skin breathe. The lightweight housing and headband make the Spot Lite a great low-light running partner.
- Smooth dimming feature lets you dial in the perfect brightness.
- Strobe mode helps keep you seen.
- Red lighting modes help preserve night vision, which is great for early-morning starts.
- Intuitive 2-button controls give you easy access to red lighting.
- IPX8 waterproofing protects the light all the way up to 1m of submersion for up to 30 minutes. Note: If your light does get seriously wet, be sure to dry it out completely before storing it.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation, so you don’t pull out a dead headlamp just when you need it.
- Perforated headband dries quicker and breathes better than standard headbands.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||3m|
|Beam distance - high||62m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||60 h|
|Burn time - high||1.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AAA (included)|