Bomber, big-mountain jacket for multi-day hut trips or an afternoon splitboarding. It's has underarm vents to dump heat while skinning, with waterproof zippers throughout to keep you and whatever's in your pockets dry during deep powder days. The fully adjustable hood has a wire brim to maintain your peripheral vision.
- 3-layer waterproof-breathable AscentShell stretch fabric.
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement.
- Underarm zips for easy venting.
- YKK® Aquaguard zippers on pockets and vents keep water out.
- Adjustable wrist cuffs and elastic drawcord hem seal out drafts.
- Pairs with Skytour AscentShell Bibs.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|