Responsive trail running shoes that promote a natural gait for running or long-distance hiking. Updates for the Lone Peak 6 includes a newly designed upper and a customizable lacing system for a more precise fit. Ample room in the toe box allows your toes to spread and splay comfortably during your foot strike, and zero drop promotes a natural stride.
- Quick dry mesh upper with overlays and a toe cap for durability
- 4-point gaiter trap helps to secure a range of trail-running gaiters
- Altra EGO™ EVA midsole provides a responsive yet soft feel
- MaxTrac™ rubber outsole features 4mm Trailclaw canted lugs for traction in rugged terrain
- Balanced Cushioning™ Promotes better form and foot alignment while reducing impact
- Footshape™ gives your feet more space allowing them to sit naturally
|Light and responsive|