Even when you do keep the open side up, in big water a tandem canoe can flood pretty fast. Help keep it buoyant with these heavy-duty end bags. Pair them with a centre bag for maximum safety.
- Heavy polyurethane-coated nylon is resistant to abrasion and UV.
- Large dump valve allows quick inflation and deflation.
- Cut wider at the middle than the ends to conform to most canoes.
- Fits most whitewater tandem canoes except those with built-in flotation chambers.
- Dimensions are 75 x 72 x 46cm (length, width, depth) or 29½ x 28½ x 18in.
|Position||Bow and stern|
|Dimensions||72 x 46 x 75cm|
For quickly deflating or inflating the bag.