We design our Fulcrum PFDs to have an unobtrusive fit that conforms to a variety of body shapes. Our most full-featured version has a lots of pockets and tow-belt compatibility to make your multi-day trips easier and safer.
- Front panels are split with a horizontal hinge point to fit male and female bodies of many shapes well.
- High waist back minimizes ride-up on kayak cockpits.
- Adjustable sides and shoulders.
- Zippered front pocket is big enough for large pocket cameras and has a key clip and mesh drainage panel on bottom. Zip mesh pocket on front holds energy bars, etc.
- Radio/GPS pocket with stretch mesh gusset for drainage and expandability and buckle closure for security.
- 2 stretch-neoprene side pockets with zippered closures.
- Knife attachment point on front.
- Strobe attachment point on back.
- Carabiner quick release point on shoulder.
- Reflective piping for night visibility.
- Tow-belt compatible. All pockets have side slots for threading a belt beneath pockets and their contents.
- XS/S fits chests 85-100cm, M/L fits chests 100-120cm, XL/XXL fits chests 120-130cm.
|Lining||210-denier high tenacity nylon|
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||Yes|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|