The perfect mitts for a cool day in the stroller or hanging out in mom or dad's carrier. Double-fleeced for extra warmth.
- Made of brushed anti-pill polyester fleece, and lined with soft polyester microfleece.
- Elasticized cuffs for easy on-off, but cinched enough so they stay on.
- Slightly longer cut in the cuffs allows them to fit snugly under sleeves, without exposing skin to the elements.
- No thumbs on these infant-sized mitts.
- Care instructions: Hand wash or machine wash warm. Hang to dry. Don’t bleach, iron or dry clean.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|