Easy-to-put-on shelled fleece mitts, with warm synthetic insulation. These have all the features kids need for winter play. They shed water and snowmelt, have a generous, high-loft insulation, and they have durable textured palms that help grip icy and snowy things.
- Shell is made of double-layer polyester with a polyurethane laminate and water repellant finish.
- Shells are not taped at seams, but the material and DWR provide excellent protection from wind, rain and snow.
- Soft fleece lining and 300g insulation on backs, 60g through the palms.
- Durable coated nylon palms.
- Long elastic cuffs stay put under jacket sleeves and help trap heat in.
- Hook-and-loop strap secures them in place.
- Reflective piping adds here-I-am visibility.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|