Keep the wheels turning. The Oakley Crankshafts have the sureness of a 3-point fit to keep them comfortably in place and optically aligned.
- Nylon O-matter frame is light and highly stress resistant.
- Designed to fit medium to large faces best.
- Oakley XYZ optics ensure distortion-free viewing from all angles.
- 3-point fit keeps them aligned with your eyes.
- Jade lens has 17% visible light transmission.
- Ice lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Fire lens has 16% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|