A freestanding shelter for protection from sun, rain, and bugs particularly useful during early- or late-season trips. Floorless, it fits right over a picnic table. Seam-sealed roof helps you laugh at the rain, and big mesh doors and side panels let the view in.
- Main fabric is 75-denier polyester with a waterproof coating - the same stuff we use on our backpacking tents!
- Poles attach with a mix of sleeves, clips, and hook and loop straps to create a strong structure.
- Generous mesh panels keep bugs out and let you enjoy the views. When it rains, deploy the removable waterproof side panels to wait out the deluge.
- Huge double doors on each side have a waterproof fabric layer that rolls up out of the way when unzipped, and a bug-proof mesh layer.
- Tie the fabric door panels out to trees, paddles or tarp poles (sold separately) to create awnings.
- Floor-free design means no worries about cooking spills. Weather skirts around the bottom keep the wind from getting underneath.
- 4 interior pockets keep you organized.
- Includes a duffle bag-style carry bag, a pole sack with integrated instruction sheet, and 6 stakes.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.15m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||58 x 18cm|
|Pole diameter||13, 16.5mm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.