Blundstone Winter Thermal 584 Boots - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A winter version of a classic, much-loved Blundstone Boot. The uppers have Thinsulate insulation to wrap your feet in warmth, and the footbed adds a sheepskin insole to wick moisture and put a layer of soft warmth between you and the icy sidewalk.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather, seamlessly fused to the soles for resilient construction.
- Waterproof elastic on the sides and waterproof taped seams.
- Thinsulate insulation retains warmth if wet and dries fast.
- Insoles are sheepskin wool that helps wick moisture away from your foot keeping them dry and thus warm.
- Pull loops for extra leverage.
- Outsoles are slip-resistant rubber to keep you on course.
- Round toe, medium width.
- These are sold in Australian sizes, which are different than Canadian/American sizes. Refer to the size chart to determine your correct size.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure