A very light and efficient cooking system. The all-weather Sol burner melts snow, boils or simmers with incredible fuel efficiency to make tea for 4 or cooking a "real" dinner. The system is compatible with the full range of Jetboil accessories.
- Thermo-regulated burner provides simmer control and consistent performance down to -6°C.
- 1.8L FluxRing® cooking cup has a drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer, and an insulating cozy to keep food warm.
- Secure strap to hold without spilling.
- Convenient push-button igniter.
- Fuel canister stabilizer included.
- Compatible with all Jetboil® accessories.
- 230g canister and stabilizer fit inside for travel.
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||12.5 x 21cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.