Lightweight and strong, so you can stuff away. A great way to keep sleeping bags and puffy jackets tidy and compressed for camping, bike touring or trips where big backpacks are involved.
- Made of 40-denier silicone-treated nylon with a 1500mm polyurethane-coated inner for water-resistance.
- Bartacked seams throughout for strength.
- Reinforced floating lid has adjustment straps.
- Drawstring closure with Hypalon reinforcement.
- Reinforced grab handle on the bottom makes it easy to pull out of the pile.
|Closure||Drawcord and lid|
|Material||40-denier silicone-treated ripstop nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|