A rugged, PVC-free dry bag with a space-efficient oval cross-section. We redesigned it with a TPU coating inside and out, so it will stand up to rough handling and be easy to clean at the end of your trip.
- Made of burly 600-denier polyester with a super-durable ether-based TPU coating inside and out. Contains no PVC so it has a lower environmental impact than traditional PVC dry bags.
- Welded rolltop closure for maximum water resistance.
- Oval cross-section fits efficiently in kayak compartments and packs.
- Seams are radio frequency welded to ensure complete waterproofness.
- Note: these dry bags do not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|