Hone your alpine rack by 25% without leaving crucial pieces behind. These breakthrough Ultralight Camalots have less material in the lobes, Dyneema® slings and Dyneema cord in place of the heavy steel swages. What remains is the dual-axle design, unbeatable range and the opportunity to use them as passive placements.
- Sculpted cam lobes are the same size and angle as classic C4s.
- Double axle design offers the widest range for each cam unit, and works in passive placements.
- Core of the stem uses a continuous loop of braided Dyneema, it's light, strong and spliced to eliminate the need for heavy swages.
- CNC machined cross bar is light and durable.
- Ergonomic, symmetrical thumb loop allows precise placements and fast, no-frig removals.
- Reinforced trigger wires have a plastic coating to maximize durability.
- Low-profile 14mm Dyneema sling.
|Stem||Single stainless steel|
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.
|Three sigma tested||Yes|