Excellent for aggressive trail riding. It features the same tread pattern as its downhill counterpart, but has a single-ply casing to reduce weight. With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
- 3C Maxx Terra softer compound offers traction, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip.
- Centre tread has ramped knobs to improve acceleration and sipes for smooth transitions when leaning.
- Paddle-like knobs on the centre tread dig in under hard braking and add control.
- EXO protection reduces the chance of the sidewall cutting.
- Optimized for 35mm internal width rims.
The bead holds the tire onto the rim. Beads may be hoops of wire, or made of a flexible material which allows them to be folded compactly. Folding tires are easier to store or pack on trips.
|Tire size||27.5 x 2.4in.|
Inflating your tires over the recommended PSI (pounds per square inch) could cause your tube and/or tire to rupture.
ISO/ETRTO universal tire sizing system number for matching the correct tire to the rim.
Threads per inch. Tires with a higher TPI tend to be more supple and lighter, with less rolling resistance, but are less durable.