New Balance Lite Packable Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Don’t let questionable weather stop you. This running jacket is water-resistant, buffers you against blasts of wind, and has vents so you won’t overheat. It’s lightweight and easily squishes into your pack as a spare layer in case the clouds roll in.
- Fabric is lightweight wind and water resistant nylon.
- Bungee closure hood works to keep rain or wind out.
- Hood tie down at back of the neck for streamlining.
- Packs into front zip chest pocket.
- Drop back adjustable hem.
- Perforation details on back.
- V-fold cuff and hem binding.
- Reflective details for increased visibility.
- Athletic fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.