New Balance Lite Packable Jacket - Women's
Don’t let questionable weather stop you. This running jacket is water-resistant, buffers you against blasts of wind, and has vents so you won’t overheat. It’s lightweight and easily squishes into your pack as a spare layer in case the clouds roll in.
- Fabric is lightweight wind and water resistant nylon.
- Bungee closure hood works to keep rain or wind out.
- Hood tie down at back of the neck for streamlining.
- Packs into front zip chest pocket.
- Drop back adjustable hem.
- Perforation details on back.
- V-fold cuff and hem binding.
- Reflective details for increased visibility.
- Athletic fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.