Go big so you don’t have to go home. This tough pannier brings it all for extended tours. A German-engineered attachment system holds it solidly on your rack, and releases with a simple button push. The big U-zipper makes packing and unpacking a breeze and the rain cover ensures dark clouds won’t cause you any worry. Based on member feedback, we've tweaked this version of our popular World Tour Pannier to reconfigure the pockets, add more reflectivity and use a lighter yet still durable fabric.
- Made of lightweight yet durable 300-denier high-tenacity polyester with a PU coating and a DWR finish for excellent water resistance.
- Rixen and Kaul Modul attachment system has spring-loaded top hooks that automatically adjust to fit rails from 8 to 16mm diameter. Both rack hooks and the lower catch hook adjust horizontally to fit almost any rack geometry.
- Simple, push-button release keeps things fumble-free.
- Sturdy eyelets allow you to clip on a shoulder strap (not included).
- Large U-zip makes loading and unloading the main compartment easy.
- Zippered exterior pocket with key clip.
- Zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the lid.
- 4 reflective loops on the lid let you attach extra gear.
- Blinky light bands on either side.
- Grab handle for off-bike toting.
- Reflective sides panels increase low light visibility.
- Raincover attaches securely with stretch binding and hook-and-loop strips. Its reflective logo shows up on dull days.
- Sold singly.
|Material||300-denier high tenacity polyester|
|Dimensions||20 x 34 x 51.5cm|