New Balance Ultralight Packable Jacket - Women's
This ultralight running shell fits into its own pocket for easy carrying, and to have ready for wind or light rain. The water and wind-resistant nylon is light and highly breathable, perfect for outtings when iffy weather is forecast.
- Ultralight nylon fabric is wind- and water-resistant.
- Stuff into its own pocket.
- Elasticized hood, cuff and hem for an unrestrictive fit.
- Reflective logos keep you visible on low-light runs.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.