Scarpa Booster Rock Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Great for steep, hard routes with tiny foot holds. The third iteration of the original Booste features a slightly larger midsole for extra support on small edges, plus a redesigned rand and heel to focus power at your toes.
- Thin ceramic microsuede upper is abrasion resistant.
- Alcantara fibres in the toe area mould to your foot.
- Differentiated Tension System drives your foot forward to focus power at the toe.
- PAF system distributes heel pressure.
- 1mm Flexan midsole has a midfoot flex point to balance support and sensitivity.
- Rubber compound provides exceptional friction and sensitivity.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure