Take in your surroundings from your backcountry bedroom. The Salt Creek has a unique third door with an awning-style entrance that creates a front porch to sit under or enjoy the views. It has a large interior space to comfortably wait out storms and room at the head area to accommodate wide-shouldered occupants.
- Lightweight polyester and mesh canopy balance weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs).
- High volume pole structure creates near vertical side walls and interior volume.
- DAC Pressfit aluminum poles have a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Double side doors with vestibules provide gear storage.
- Dual-zippered front door can be rigged up like an awning with your hiking poles.
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 huge elevated pocket and 1 ceiling pocket store gear without taking up sleeping space.
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing on tent corners
- Includes 8 lightweight aluminum stakes and 2 additional guylines.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Pressfit aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.19m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.84sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.84sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.