When winter hits and you haven't lost the hiking or running bug, these durable and flexible traction devices keep your feet secure where ever you plant them. Strong carbide spikes bite black ice, frozen trails, and unshoveled sidewalks. The open matrix underfoot sheds snow and easily adapts to flexible footwear.
- 12 tungsten carbide spikes in a TPU matrix grips ice and hard packed snow
- Low-profile, lightweight design results in a natural-feeling stride
- Flexible design adapts to terrain
- TPE elastomer harness fits easily on a wide range of shoe types
- Harness remains flexible down to -30C
- Includes tote sack
|Traction aid material|