Relax as you take care of the environment you're lounging in. This double hammock is made using a nearly zero waste production pattern, sized to reduce fabric waste while still allowing room for two people. Pack it away in its own pocket for convenient carrying in a backpack or tote.
- Made of lightweight and tear-resistant Pertex recycled polyester ripstop.
- DWR treatment sheds dew, condensation and light rain.
- Integrated stuff sack doubles as a pocket that fits a couple tall cans or a paperback.
- Webbing loops and carabiners at each end.
- Includes 2, 10ft. tree straps with integrated bartacked loops.
- Maximum capacity is 180kg.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||50-denier polyester ripstop|
|Max recommended load||400lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Packed size||21 x 17.5 x 9.5cm|
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.