Crankbrothers Mallet E Speed Lace Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
After years of making some of the most popular mountain biking pedals in the game, Crank Brothers is taking the connection between bike and rider one step further. Combining a smooth speed lace system with a wide strap, this version of the Mallet Enduro line reduces weight without sending you all the way back to the dark ages of laces. A stiff shank and optimized cleat box offer excellent power transfer in the ups and the downs, and a confident connection in gnarly rock gardens.
- Speed lace system and strap make quick work of finding the perfect fit.
- Lace pocket keeps your speed lace away from hungry chain rings.
- Internal grip in the heel cup help keep your foot anchored in place.
- Ventilated uppers and a perforated tongue let your feet breathe.
- TPU overlay protects from pedal spikes
- Match cleat box clears mud with ease and has a ramped entry and exit for smooth attachment.
- Works with SPDs and Crank Brothers cleats.
- Stiff shank for maximized power transfer.
- MC1 rubber outsole balances reduced friction for easy clipping out, with a solid on pedal connection.
- Match outsole has a ramped toe and aggressive lugs for comfortable walking and traction while hike-a-biking.
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.