Let there be light, power and great backcountry meals. Combining the new FlexLight 100 with the versatile and innovative BioLite stove, this camp-ready setup provides light for your cooking area. This version has been updated with a higher-capacity battery, providing longer-lasting power to your USB-powered gadgets. The BioLite CampStove 2+ burns twigs, pinecones, wood pellets, and other biomass.
- LED dashboard lets you know the status of the fire, fan, and battery.
- Made of stainless steel, aluminum and plastic.
- Maximum continuous power output for USB is 3W at 5V. Peak is 3W at 5V (2A).
- Charging times vary depending on the device and fire strength.
- Ports: micro-USB female (charging), type-A USB female (discharging).
- 3200mAh battery requires initial charging via USB and recharging if the stove is not used for 6 months.
- Pot weight limit is 9kg.
- FlexLight features dimmer switch and ChromaReal LED technology.
- FlexLight uses 1.25 watts, CampStove will continue to charge its internal battery while the light is in use.
- Flexlight does not have a USB pass-through for charging.
- Includes CampStove 2+, FlexLight 100, stuff sack, instructions. USB cables for individual devices not included.
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
|Dimensions||13 x 21cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.