A backpacking classic, the renowned MSR WhisperLite is weight-efficient and burns widely available, inexpensive white gas. To keep the fuel line clean, it uses a Shaker Jet system. Just invert the stove and give it a shake before lighting. This greatly reduces carbon build-up and the need for field maintenance. The fuel tank is separate from the stove, so you can completely wrap the burner with the windscreen for efficient cooking even in windy conditions.
- Steel and brass burner components, rugged plastic pump
- Fuel burns 100 to 255 minutes (when using a 650g bottle)
- Includes a durable nylon bag with a maintenance tool
- Fuel bottle sold separately
- A version of this stove that burns both kerosene and white gas is also available, see the WhisperLite Internationale
|Dimensions||10 x 10cm|