Oboz Bridger Mid Bdry Hiking Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $209.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Waterproof boots for long rainy walks, crossing wide puddles , and stepping through shallow streams. Enjoy dry feet and socks even on wet, windy days.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather.
- Oboz BDry waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet and lets sweat escape.
- Rubber toe caps and heel counters protect your feet and boots.
- BFit Deluxe insoles use three densities of EVA to provide durable cushioning and support.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA for cushioning and support.
- TPU chassis have nylon shanks for stability and protection.
- Outsoles are Granite Peak high-friction carbon rubber for durable traction.
- Asymmetrical lugs provide traction on loose surfaces.
|Weight||1.07kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.