MEC Goto Fleece Mitts - Unisex
Slip these light stretchy mitts under your alpine handwear when it’s super cold. Or wear them alone when you need a light layer of protection when hiking or winter running.
- Thumbs and ends of mittens have touchscreen friendly overlays.
- Main fabric is warm mid-weight polyester-spandex fleece.
- Clips keep them together when you're not wearing them.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.