The ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing. The concave platform with 6 pins per side ensure a secure foothold. Traction pads let you customize the fit an feel. And with a Q-factor of 52mm, you know you'll have the maneuvrability you need on tight trails.
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes.
- Body is 6061-T6 aluminum, concave and ribbed for traction when unclipped.
- Wing and spring are stainless steel.
- Spindle is 435 chromoly.
- Double-lip internal seal and external seal keep out water and debris to extend pedal life.
- Inner glide bearings perform in adverse conditions.
- Enduro cartridge bearing has great corrosion resistance and superior tolerance.
- Includes premium brass cleats with shims.
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip.
- Hex alloy endcap.
- Release angle is 15 or 20 degrees.
- Polyurethane traction pad lets you customize the shoe/pedal interface.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.