Scarpa Instinct VSR Rock Shoes - Women's
A supple shoe that's narrow through the forefoot and designed for lighter climbers. They are sensitive enough for working steep sport routes and for training sessions on overhanging walls. They have good rubber coverage that lends itself to involved footwork and tricky hooking tactics. Bi-tensioned randing system keeps your weight centered over the toe, but doesn't cram your foot forward.
- Durable synthetic micro-suede uppers.
- Rubber toe patch provides toe-scumming and hooking power.
- Slightly asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement.
- Flexan 1.0mm midsole for support.
- Vibram XS Grip2 rubber is designed to grip through friction moves.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
A highly tensioned shoe tends to push your foot forward to create a powerful curve in your toes.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|