A compact sighting compass that's easy to read and super-reliable. The mirror folds down over the compass to make convenient, compact package.
- 0°-360-degree luminous dial markings with large numerals at every 20-degrees are easy to read in challenging conditions.
- 1:25:000 and 1:50:000 scales and centimeter/millimetre rules.
- Sighting mirror for plotting routes, can be used in emergencies for signalling.
- Scale lanyard (1:25k and 1:50k) takes guessing out of plotting, and as a break-away lanyard it's safe and convenient.
- DryFlex™ rubberized bezel is easy to use with or without gloves.
- Clear baseplate for easy mapping and plotting.
- Declination scale.
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.