Evolving the popular Crush lantern, the Crush Chroma adds an array of colours to your camp lighting. Bright enough to keep an after-dinner card game going, its multiple colour modes are also great for the kids’ tent, or a little fireside family dance party. With its lightweight, collapsible design, up 60 lumens of light, and built-in solar panel, this compact lantern has a lot to offer.
- 4 different white lighting modes: high – 60 lumens for 3 hours, medium – 25 lumens for 6 hours, low – 6 lumens for 35 hours, and candle flicker for 3.5 hours. As well as 6 different coloured modes and a coloured fade-in-fade-out mode.
- Candle mode gives a twinkling (and safe) candlelight ambiance to any situation.
- Easy 1-button interface.
- Charges easily via micro-USB, going from 0 to full in just 2.5 hours from the wall, 20 hours from the integrated solar panel or 2.5 hours from a larger compatible solar panel.
- LED charging indicator lets you know how your battery is doing, charging or discharging.
- Collapsible housing lets you angle the panel for optimal solar charging.
- Compact design is easy to pack, collapsed dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 1.5 cm, expands to 12.5 x 12.5 x 10cm.
- In the box: Crush Light Chroma Lantern and micro-USB Cord (for charging).
|Burn time||3-35 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.