A compact, efficient panel to keep your USB powered devices going anywhere under the sun. Equipped with a standard USB port, like you’d find on your computer, the Nomad 10 solar panel works with most USB-powered device and many Goal Zero powerbanks.
- Charges most USB powered devices, USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max).
- Works with Goal Zero Flip, Sherpa, Guide and Venture series powerbanks.
- Charge times range from 2.5-5 hours for a Flip 12 (3.6V, 3350 mAh battery) to 6–12 hours for a Flip 36 (3.6V, 10,050mAh battery).
- Kickstand helps you find the perfect angle for optimal solar power.
- Unfolded dimensions: 24 x 37 x 2 cm.
- Monocrystalline panel rated at 10W.
Female plug type(s)
Plug types accepted by this device.
|Folded dimensions||9.5 x 7.2 x 3.2cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||No|