To all MEC Members,
As the COVID-19 situation here in Canada and across the world evolves, we want to keep you informed about what it means for our MEC staff, members and our community.
The health of members and staff is a top priority, and we’ve taken precautionary measures to play our part in keeping our people safe.
- Our stores will remain closed until further notice. We continue to serve members through online sales.
- Enhancing our cleaning processes at all MEC locations.
- Limiting business travel.
- Promoting everyday preventive behaviors with our teams across the country.
- Pausing our rental program and use of our climbing and bouldering walls.
- Pausing all clinics and events.
- Pausing the booking of our store community room spaces.
We will continue to keep you up to date with any related changes at MEC that affect you. We encourage our members to learn more at Canada.ca.
We are a diverse co-op and have loved ones all over the world, including in places that are being more widely affected than Canada. We commit to moving forward with thoughtful consideration given towards our communities, members and staff.
We remain open and available to serve you online. Please note, these closures may impact delivery times, returns or online order fulfillment.
Get more info here:
Thanks for your understanding.